Sunday, September 13, 2009

AJ's first day of preschool





Thursday was AJ's first day of preschool. It turned out to be a crazy morning for me. The newness of school has worn off for the other kids who started two weeks ago. There were tears and chaos. But he was all smiles. The night before he had gone to bed crying and in trouble. When he woke up I asked if he was happy now. He looked at me sideways and broke into a huge grin. "I'm excited!!!" He had forgotten all about the night before and was focused only on preschool. He marched right in without being scared. We read stories and I stayed for the pledge. He was thrilled to hold the flag. When it was time for me to go he waved and smiled. No worries. So grown up! Tomorrow he'll be ready for College!

2 comments:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

He is so cute! I'm sure that he will love pre-school!!

Alli said...

What a handsome little man:)