Yes, he did get his deer. Apparently this deer wanted to be shot. He just sat there like he was waiting for them. BJ was so excited. He wants to mount it so we're making him work to pay it off. Not cheap! I don't know that I'll ever quite understand hunting, but my men love it so I'm learning to cook it. Meat any one? My Freezers are overflowing!! I prefer vegies myself. All in all it was a successful hunting season!! Go mighty hunters! (By the way he chose not to eat the liver, much to Jeremy's dismay. I can't say I blame him!)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Jill!! First off, my favorite thing on here thus far is the "lines on your face" bit. That is so funny. I love how brutally honest they are. Age is not fun. I have lines too. And secondly, holy cow your kids are so old! It is the saddest! I can still remember when McKinley was just a baby or very small. That is just amazing how time clips by whether you want it to or not. Adorable blog cutie! Love it.
Post a Comment