Saturday, February 21, 2009

Won't You Be My Valentine?

Even in the middle of our remodeling chaos we were able to celebrate Valentines Day! This is one of my favorite Holidays! We had our yearly Valentine Breakfast; Waffles Strawberries, whip cream, and bacon! (This is a big deal for me on school days because we usually only have oatmeal for breakfast and "Shrek" juice. Shrek juice is the smoothies mom makes in the morning in her magic blender. There is usually spinach in them which makes them green. Aunt Allie gave us the great idea to call them Shrek Juice. It makes them cool instead of gross!)
Then I always have a card and a little something for each kid; this year it was a book. The kids had to wait for them until the end of the day because I was so busy painting that I didn't have time to write on their cards until then. That tried their patience a little as well as mine because they couldn't stop inquireing as to when they would get their long awaited for valentines.
Poor Jeremy didn't get his big hurrah this year! I always do something Huge for him, but I just couldn't this year. I gave him 2 cards and a jar full of green M&Ms just to keep him in the right mood!

No comments: