Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bizarre Behavior. . .











"No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal" Bill Cosby
Thank goodness for kids that remind us to let go and be crazy once and awhile! Life is too short. When was the last time you giggled at bathroom humor, laughed until you wet your pants, or had a burping contest. . . . all because of the kids. . . I have become too serious in my "old" age. I am grateful for my kids who try to keep me young!

2 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

That was well put! I totally agree! Kids do bring out the best in us and help us to not take life so SERIOUSLY! What a cute blog you have!

Alli said...

I love your Funnies :) I swear your kids say the BEST things!