Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isn't she a Cutie!




She's seven months old now.
Even with Sweet potatoes all over her face she's still a doll. We're all smitten with her.
As I was pureeing the green beans in my little magic blender, I wondered if they would look much different when they came out the other end. Oh, the intellectual stimulation of a parent at times!!!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

She is a cutie. I think she looks like you Jill!

Dianne said...

Hee, that is something Allen would say, it must run in the family. So funny!
I'm glad you have a blog Jill. Your family is darling and I agree, your girls look so much like you- as cute as ever! These pics are great- personality plus. Thanks for your comments, it's been fun keeping tabs on facebook. How's your remodel going?

Anonymous said...

i agree with whoever nicole is. how do you get them to use silver ware my almost 3 year old still rarely uses it he prefers his hand and the baby just throws it on the floor. your kids are so big and cute.