I am grateful for my fam today! It is the end of another school year already. How does this happen so fast? I feel like the years each get faster as we go. I'll probably just get the hang of it all when they all leave the house. I'm nowhere near a perfect mom, but I sure got lucky with my kids. They are my "Hollands Opus" My life's one great work. As the song goes, I am definitely "the lucky one"!
4 comments:
You are so positive and sweet with your messages about your kids! It really shows how much you love them and how much you love being a mom! I need to be better about loving it all the time!! Cute pictures of your kids!
They're such cuties!
You're a lot nearer to a perfect mom than you think - I'm only 800 miles away :)
Your kids are really growing up! I love seeing all the great pictures. Love your gutts.
Post a Comment