Our Halloween was especially busy this year.
The Grinch who stole Christmas! I couldn't find a Santa suit so I went to Good Will and found a red velvet woman's shirt. I cut it shorter and shortened the sleeves. Then I bought some Christmas stockings from Good will for $2 and used the fir from them to sew on to the Santa coat. I was pleased how it turned out! I am conquering my fear of my sewing machine!
"Cindy Lou Who" (The one from the latest movie)
"Ciny Lou Who" and "Mommy Who"
Skippy John Jones ( a character from a children's book) He's a little Siamese cat who has a wild imagination and pretends he's a super hero. He always gets in trouble from his mom for not acting more like a cat! I laughed when he said he wanted to be him because he's just like him!
"Inspector Gadget" Go Go Gadget Arm!
Michael Jackson! Oww! He's Bad!
We painted pumpkins this year. We missed carving, but our first batch of pumpkins froze in the weather and turned to mush. I looked at 5 different stores to find new ones. They were all out except for these little guys.
The Who's down in Whoville checking out their loot!
Thursday was the Church trunk or treat party! So fun! Jer got out early before I could tackle him, make his hair stand up, and turn him into a who!

1 comment:
I love it! Love the costumes, love the Halloween party at your house, love it all!
Post a Comment