Be forewarned there may be a bit of bragging coming. Being a proud mom; I had to highlight BJ and his induction into the Honors Society! I believe they had to have a 3.8 or higher for 3 semesters in a row to be invited. Brandon has missed a lot of school this year with illness and family things. Somehow he still pulled it off. I was very proud of him. It's so surreal to watch your child grow up when it feels like they were just born yesterday. It's even more amazing to watch them succeed! Way to go BJ! We're so proud of you!
BJ waiting in line for his certificate

Receiving his award
He was one of the few kids who were asked to give a thank you speech. He said he was thankful for his parents who pushed him to his full potential and for his teachers for expecting the best!

So proud!
Speaking of being proud. . . . . .
We've been so thrilled with how well our kids have been doing in school that we just had to celebrate! MJ got her first straight A report card. I am amazed at how hard she works and how diligently she goes to every study group possible! The study skills she has acquired through blood, sweat, and tears are not common for her age. You are amazing MJ!
CJ works so hard as well, despite having so much energy and being so social! (He does have the curse from his mom of being too chatty)Some how he manages to focus enough to soar at the top of his class. High five CJ!
BJ has really thrived in middle school. He is learning to give his best effort even if teachers will accept medium effort. They allowed him to skip a grade in math this year so he can stay challenged. His drive for education and knowledge is admirable! You're the man BJ!
AJ started preschool this year. He has really grown up! He loves show and tell as well as being the snack person. He's mastered his ABC's, how to write his name, all his numbers, the pledge of allegiance and so much more! I'm glad I get one more year with him before he goes to school!
His speech is growing every day too and he works hard with his speech teacher the whole session.
Great job AJ!
SO. . . . . .TO CELEBRATE WE HAD A BRAINIAC PARTY!
Complete with all the nerdy games we could think of!
Complete with all the nerdy games we could think of!
Pin the mouse on the key board. . .
I think Daddy won! He must have cheated!
Dress like a nerd relay race. .
Don't drop that book!

Go CJ go!
Such a nerd!


Pass the pencil relay
Love my little nerds!



We Topped it off with homemade ice cream!
So proud of my nerds!!



4 comments:
What great kids! Love the nerd party! Looks like fun!
That's the best idea I've ever heard of in my life!!! Love it :) I know a couple who are very intellectually gifted (or nerdy, to the layman)...just for "fun" once, they competed to see who could memorize pi to a hundred digits after the decimal point first. Crazy wild, those two!
What a fun idea! You have such cute kids and it looks like you have so much fun together!
Alli that is crazy wild! I'm afraid we're not quite that nerdy. I wish though!
Holly we do have fun! It's not all peaches and cream but you take the bad with the good and make the best of it.
Post a Comment