Sunday, April 26, 2009

Growing by Leaps and Bounds!!!

It just breaks my heart that all of our close friends and family are missing out on LJ 1st year. I'll try to bring you up to speed on all of her new accomplishments.

CRAWLING
She started crawling proficiently at seven months old although she was doing a tummy crawl at six months.




AJ loves crawling around after her!


FREEDOM
With this new found freedom She has had many fun adventures!
For example. . .
finding treasures to munch on



Discovering the joys of dirt





and finding wet paint when mommy was too busy with her project to notice!



If you look really closely in the pictures you can see that she also gained two teeth at about that same time!

STANDING UP FOR HERSELF

Her next accomplishment was standing up with the help of anything she could find along the way!


TEN MONTHS OLD
She's now 10 months old. She's tried standing without the help of anything a couple of times and has started cruizing along furniture. She'll be walking before we know it. Her two bottom teeth were joined by two top teeth a couple of weeks ago. We are enjoying every minute of her. She loves being mobile and is busy, busy. She'll flirt with anyone who will give her attention and could cheer up the grumpiest of grumps with her infectious smiles! We love this little peanut!!

2 comments:

Julie Pitcher said...

Hey Jill! Are you loving the weather? I bet its extra fun out in the doons where you are! Just thought I'd post that Lacie is stinking darling! Her smile makes me smile!!! Tell Austin I said hi!!!

Dianne said...

OMGosh she's cute. I escpecially like the dirt pictures, what a contagious smile!
Are you coming down for the reunion?
Di