I finally went to Canada. Jer's been wanting to take me there forever. His dad's family are all from British Columbia. Unfortunately Jeremy's aunt Connie passed away recently; tis the reason for the trip. He was asked to dedicate the grave. He did a great job. His Dad did the eulogy, the kids sang, I said the prayer, and aunt Shanna sang. I felt awkward being on the program because I had only met her once, but I didn't mind. It was just a small grave side service. I thought it turned out nice. The rain let up just in time. I was proud of Jeremy for the example he was and is for his family. Once again I was very grateful for the blessing of having a worthy priesthood holder to lead my family. As I watched Jeremy and his Dad stand next to each other, it freaked me out how much they look alike! At least they're both good looking, you'd hate to have look-a-like ugly ducklings!
This is in memory of Connie.
No comments:
Post a Comment