

BACK TO SCHOOL!
Books in my bag,
bag's in my cubby,
school clothes on,
no looking grubby,
hop on the bus,
I'm on my way,
bye bye Summer,
school starts today!

Pinch me I'm dreaming! I can't believe Brandon starts Middle school. Where did those years go? He was excited and a little nervous. He did great though, and was grateful for the independence.

My "Little Miss" the big sixth grader. She was ready 30 min. early with her lunch made and chores done. She sprouted wings in fifth grade and this year I know she'll soar!

Colton, Cool Dude! His enthusiasm is contageous. He couldn't wait to get to 2nd grade! He came home loving his teacher. He did say it was a little boring going over all the rules, " I sat there for a long time, and then I listened for a long time, and then I stood and listened for a long time." I'm sure it was pure torture for him not to be on the move. He cracks me up!

Little Austin starts preschool this year but not for a week. He is sporting a new hair cut so I had to take a picture of the handsome devil!
Although I'm always a little sad on the first day of school, I was also excited for them! They're going to do great!
After we followed the bus to the school and said goodbye at the kids' classroom doors, Austin, Lacie, and I hung out on the school play ground. I think they're excited to have Mommy all to themselves for awhile!


2 comments:
I can't get over how much your kids have changed. I had to look at their pictures a couple of times. The are all GORGEOUS! They are all going to be little heartbreakers!! Hope they have a great year in school.
I love all the back to school excitement. I can't believe Brandon's that grown up! High school is just around the corner...
Post a Comment