Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A New Path in Our Journey

   Sometimes on your journey of life you come to a fork in the road.  Although you know it's time to take a new path you do so with a swelled heart;  feeling grateful for the path you have been on and the things you have learned, but most importantly the people you have crossed paths with along the way. You know you have walked away a better person having had the privilege of traveling with them, if only but a little while on your journey through life.  
   Thank you, to all the patients that have touched Jeremy's life and to the staff who were more than staff, they were friends.
  This is a new and unknown road we tread now that Jeremy has sold his practice. We are so grateful for the opportunities that were ours and we now look forward to a new adventure on our journey.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I am glad to see everything went well!

Alexis said...

um....did i miss the explanation of what your next adventure is?? the suspense is killin me! :) LOVE YOU

Holly said...

I didn't know you were selling the practice! What will you do next? Are you going to be moving? It was so good to see you when you were in Utah. You have a super cute family!

Lisa said...

Yes, what suspense! What are you going to do next? It sounds like an exciting time.

Unknown said...

I guess my comment is the same as everyone else's! Whatever you are doing, you sound excited about it and I wish you the best! Can you believe out little boys are 12? Yikes!!!

Jill said...

Sorry Jill...I was signed in under Glen when I made my comment....oops! :)

Alli said...

Change is always exciting, if not a little intimidating. I'm sure you guys'll find the right path to be on. And if I'm lucky, it'll take you to Willamette Valley :)