Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanging on to Lazy Summer Days!

The Kids have had a ball with CJ's new Slip and slide! Here's the best Pics. . .

CJ, Mr. Suave!

MJ, perfect posing and sliding at the same time, So talented!

AJ, prefers the summer sun to the tricky slide!

BJ's goal. . . to go as fast as possible!
I hope I can cement these moments in my mind where we laughed and played together, swam, read, and ate Popsicles fast before they melted. They will get us through the busy school days.  I miss my kids already.  ( I hope to have Amnesia when it comes to those crazy summer days where we had a little too much of each other and got a little grouchy. . . we"ll blame it on the hot sun!)

1 comment:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

Your kids are really getting big. Looks like they had a blast on the slip-n-slide.