Friday, August 7, 2009

New Addition





   For the last two years our kids have been begging!!! us for a dog.  In April MJ did a persuasive oral report for school on . . ." Why Shih tzu's make the best family dog" Her goal was to give the report to her dad in hopes that he would be persuaded and give her the dog.
  I guess it worked because for her birthday she received a tiny little Shih tzu puppy.  She has to share it with the rest of the family of course.  They named it Tilly Jo.
  At times I have felt that I now have twins with Lacie and the puppy.  She definitely is a pain in the bum just because she's a puppy.  She's been extra crazy lately and had a set back on potty training.  We are being tougher now and hope the crate training will work!  However, she has been great for the kids an they're learning responsibility.
  Jer gets the best dad of the year award for buying his daughter a foo foo dog.  He gets lots of flack for it from his friends saying he has a gay dog.  ( I have seen him snuggle with it when nobody's watching) The love of a daughter will motivate you to do crazy things!  Thanks dad!!!

No comments: