Last Wednesday was National Walk to School Day. The week prior to that, the weather was in the 90's. Even the couple days before Wednesday were pretty nice. But of Course Montana weather has a sense of humor and decided to have the first snow of the season on National Walk to School Day. We froze our booties off, but had fun anyway. MJ was anxious to see her friends and annoyed that I pulled out the camera. She is becoming a teenager already. However she still likes me around and loves when I walk with her to the bus every morning. CJ was endearing in his goofy hat! It was fun just hanging out with my kiddos even if it was nippy.
This year we've only had 5 months without snow. I believe We have only two seasons here; Summer, and Winter. Talk about your bipolar!!
2 comments:
We also were cold on walk to school day. I keep wondering why they don't do it a few weeks earlier! You are right...still fun even when it is cold.
Probably because someone in California decided the date. It's probably perfect weather there!
Post a Comment