Alright, I need feed back. Have you found the private blog too much of a pain? Jer is afraid that no one will read it now that I went private. I just feel safer this way, but still hope to be able to share our lives with close friends and family. I guess if I don't hear any response I'll assume that means yes!
3 comments:
Whichever way you choose to do it, I'd make the effort to check out your blog.
The private blog isn't much of a pain, and with the "remember me on this computer" option, it is not an issue. I have never liked the idea a posting pictures and stories about our family on the internet for whomever to see. I agree with the privacy decision.
Steven
Well it wasn't working for a while, for us anyway, but the same thing happened when a few other friends went private in the same time period, so it must've been a blogger problem. Works now though!
Post a Comment